I was nominated by the amazingly talented Vagabond John for this award – I don’t even know what he sees in my little corner of the Blog-verse but thank you! ❤ I’m touched – hope I can do you proud. My week so far has been a rough one and this made my day a bit better.
Now, there are some rules that are to be followed when one gets nominated for this award. Here they are: * Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post * Share 7 things about yourself * Nominate 10 or so bloggers you admire * Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know*
1) My close friends are my life and I would do anything for them. Anything.
2) I’m incredibly shy and awkward in person. It’s very hard for me to put myself out there in any context.
3) I want to go back to College and major in Medieval Literature, specifically Shakespeare.
4) I’m 99.9% positive my dog thinks I am her birth mother.
5) Nothing can calm me like bodies of water. I want to live on the Ocean some day.
6) I used to dance. I miss it constantly.
7) I’m a very sensitive person. I can sense things in others and I can take things personally. It’s a problem sometimes.
I don’t know enough people here to even attempt to nominate 10 people! I hope to change that and get more involved in this site – next time learning how to do a slideshow! Here are the incredibly authors I’ve found in my short time here: